- List of books, websites, and tools that one can use to teach young children about coding with Scratch.
Tools for the Connected Classroom
- A list of web tools that can be used in the classroom to promote collaboration and exploration.
Digital Citizenship Lesson Plans
- A list of resources to help teachers K-12 create age-appropriate lesson plans on information literacy and digital citizenship.
School Librarian Resource List
- A list of useful (and free) websites for use in the school library and classroom.
- A sample WebQuest where students learn how to use the internet to plan and budget for a trip to San Francisco. PDF of standards-based lesson plan included.
Immigration Booklist and Resources
- A list of books and web links to help teachers design and teach lessons about the immigrant experience in the United States.